Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Busy Saturday

Saturdays have been very busy for us this year. Maddie is playing soccer and Guy is her assistant coach. Both girls are doing Cheerleading for a flag football team. They are the Blue Lobos. I don't know what I was thinking signing them up for two things that ran during the same exact months. Well I do know what I was thinking, but it didn't happen the way I thought. I figured there are 10 games each what were the chances that more than 1 or 2 would overlap. Well evidently the chances are pretty good because we have 6 out of 10 that either completely overlap or make us late to one or the other. Good thing both girls could cheer on the same team this year.


Today we had a soccer game at 8am (Maycee and I skipped it.) and a football game at 9am. Maddie was a little late (and tired) for cheerleading, but at least we were done early. We went to Grapevine Mills and Guy's favorite Bass Pro afterwards.


Here are a few pics from Cheerleading so far this season, the ones from today came out awful. The Lobo Blue team lost today. I think they have lost all but one game, but the cheerleaders don't notice. I'm not sure they realize that some of the people in the stands are there to watch the game and not the cheerleaders???













When we got home tonight I decided I needed a picture of Guy and I for the side of this blog. I decided to ask Maddie to take one. Well she did get one that would work but here are a few others.....



While we were taking these Maddie told Guy "Come on let's see a smile, show me some teeth!"

It is also very evident that Maycee wasn't happy that she wasn't the subject of these pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...