Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kindergarten

Untitled from april varney on Vimeo.



I know I've been gone for a while, but Maddie finished Kindergarten on Friday. I can't believe it. The time has gone by so fast. Anyway this is a slide show I put together for her of all the fun she had this year. It includes music, so go to the bottom of my blog and pause the playlist or they will both be trying to play at the same time :) You have to push the play button in the box and if you click on the symbol in the bottom right, before the word VIMEO you can enlarge it.

7 comments:

Carrie Guernsey said...

WOW! What a show. I loved every minute of it. You are very blessed.

Tina said...

I have just sat here and cried my eyes out.

It was beautiful and i loved every minute of it. The music was perfect and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending.

My first grand daughter is gowing up way to fast and I am afraid to even blink.

Nana misses her baby Maddie....

Great job April!

Ashley Donahue said...

That is so sweet!! I can't believe Maddie will be in 1st grade next year!! She looks SO grown up toward the end of the video.

Mickie said...

April that was so sweet! I've been sitting here crying my eyes out too Tina! I know i'm a bit emotional right now with the pregnancy lol.. I miss yall! Maddie is such a beautiful kiddo, Mickie

April said...

Thanks Everyone. I had a great time making it! I can't believe she is growing up so fast.

Amie said...

That was excellent!! I have to admit I was crying too!! LOL! you are so so so very talented in everything you do!!

April said...

Thanks Amie!!!

Hopefully I will get to see you at Mickie's shower next month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...