Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

The eggs. The girls had a great time dying eggs this year. Here are their masterpieces.


The Easter Bunny came to our house even though I threatened to leave a note on the door telling him he couldn't stop at our house when they weren't listening to me earlier in the day. They later told me that they had told Ashley what I said and she told them not to worry that she would leave a note for him at her house telling him that it was okay to leave them something. HaHa....Thanks Sis!
It didn't take long to start the traditional candy for breakfast on Easter routine.

This is the note that Maddie left out for the Easter Bunny. It is supposed to say..."How do you get here? By Maddie" Maycee left him a picture, but it is all in yellow crayon and didn't photograph well.

The cousins on Easter.

The Easter Egg hunt at Nana and Papa's house. It was Maycee's third one and Maddie's fourth and they were still just as excited as the first one.






Showing off their full baskets.

8 comments:

Tina said...

Love the pictures of the girls with their Easter baskets....

BTW no more pictures of me without permission...LOL

Loved Maddie's note to the Easter Bunny...so cute!

Nana

April said...

Hey how's that work...you can hijack my blog and tell everyone how old I am, but I have to have permission to post your picture??? LOL

Ashley Donahue said...

I felt so bad for Maycee when she said the Easter bunny wasn't coming. She was so serious; it was pitiful! Oh yeah and don't put pictures of me either! =) That's embarrassing!

Jennifer said...

The outfits are so cute!!! I am so glad the Easter bunny came to see Maddie. I guess I was really bad since he skipped my house:(

Robbie said...

Great pics. Everyone looks so good. This is a cool way to catch up and see you guys

Tina said...

Hello is anyone home?????

WHY no updates?????

The Staten Family said...

Where are you? I have missed your updates.

The Staten Family said...

Where are you? Missing the updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...