Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Pictures

Okay, so I've been really bad about updating my blog lately, but I just received these in my email and thought I would post them. We were shopping today and passed an empty photography studio and the photographer asked if she could take a few pictures of the girls. Since having pictures of them taken is one of my favorite hobbies I was more than happy to let her even though their hair really needed brushing. So this is what we got. =)

We are headed to Branson this weekend for a business trip with Guy. I will work on uploading and posting pictures from the recital on the looooong drive there.

2 comments:

Carrie Guernsey said...

I love how candid these shots are. Especially, the ones of Maddie's missing teeth. It is a really cute way to capture this moment in time. And of course, the girls are gorgeous so how could a photographer pass them over ;)

April said...

Awe! Thanks Carrie.
It was funny because I've been thinking we needed to go have their pictures taken. I used to be so good about going every 3 months or so. I think it has been at least a year since their last prof. pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...