Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Maycee is keeping us on our toes!!!

It has been an interesting few days!

Saturday was Maycee's first soccer practice. She loved it. She was very interested. Maybe a little annoying to the coach. She was just so excited that she couldn't stop talking to him. At least she was talking soccer!


Saturday night I had a Girls Night Out with the ladies in my neighborhood. We were going to hang out here in the neighborhood and Guy and the girls were going to another friends house for the kids to play. While I was getting dressed Guy ran to Dollar General for drinks for the kids and took Maycee with him. When they got back Maycee had a little more merchandise than Guy paid for.
She had this that she had stolen!

I told her she had to bring it back and tell them that she had stolen it. I also told her that it would be up to the store if they called the police and had her taken to jail. (I really wanted to scare her.) So she hugged Guy, got some money out of her bank and got in the car. When we got to the store I went back to get her out and the only thing she said was "I don't even have any socks."


Great that's all she cared about, whether or not she had socks in jail. She was very serious, too! They were very nice and told her that they were very upset, but would forgive her. They also said she better not steal again. When we got in the car she told me she was "very lucky." Hopefully she learned her lesson.


So they still went over to our friends house and had a good time playing with Kai and Elli. They are twins who go to school with Maddie. In the morning Guy told me Maddie got a love note. He said that Kai had given him a note for Maddie and asked him to give it to Maddie in the car. This is the note. Guy said he was gonna have to have a talk with Kai :) He's just joking, I think. LOL

Sunday we went to a crawfish boil for the Superbowl. I won $40. Yay! The girls can both peel their own crawfish now and they love them.

Evidently Maddie fell asleep in class yesterday. I guess we stayed out too late for the superbowl. She said she fell asleep after math and her teacher woke her up when it was time to go home. I just can't figure out how close to the end of the day math is. She said she didn't get in trouble. She went to bed extra early last night so she should be able to stay awake all day today.

Today, Maycee had preschool. I just took her a few minutes ago. On the way, she was eating a box of raisins. She said "here Mom." I stuck my hand back thinking she was gonna hand me the empty raisin box. Before I could look back and see what she handed my she said, "Can you believe that big ole' booger was in my nose!" It was disgusting, but she thought it was pretty funny. She is such a little turkey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...