Friday, September 18, 2009

Catch Up!



Okay so I'm a little behind...

First off I think Maddie had a great birthday. Her lunch surprise was Nana and Papa coming to have lunch with her. You can read all about lunch and the lunch nazi here. She was very excited and surprised.

Maycee also had a special day. She went to a gymnastics stay and play. She was a little apprehensive about staying without Maddie until she found out Addison was going too. After that she was all excited. She ended up having a great time and can't wait to go back next month!


After lunch I brought the cupcake cake Maddie had picked out to her school. She loved it, her friends loved, but her teacher and I did not love it. That thing was a mess. It had so much icing and it was hard to pull the cupcakes apart without losing the icing and without touching anywhere besides the paper. Lesson learned...no more cupcake cakes for us. It was cute though!








Friday night we went to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate Maddie's birthday. We have a tradition of letting them pick any place they want for dinner every year on their actual birthday, but Thursday night (Maddie's actual birthday) we had cheerleading and a Girl Scout Rally. So Friday night it was and she chose Peter Piper Pizza. We had a great time, but unfortunately my camera battery was dead. I did borrow Carrie's camera, but I haven't gotten the pictures from her.

Saturday it rained so our extremely busy day (Cheer Pictures, Football Game, Opening Ceremony activities, Addison's t-ball game and 2 birthday parties) was reduced to one birthday party. It made for a nice lazy day. Especially since that one party wasn't until 7pm. I have to say though, I AM SICK OF THE RAIN!!! I've lost count of how many days it has been raining, but I know it has been too many.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...