Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

It's Spring Break for the girls this week and we have stayed pretty busy.

On Monday, we went to the gym early and then the girls had Sofia come back to play with them. They had a great time. The weather was beautiful and they played in the backyard for a long time. They even had a little mini picnic. (perfect since I had just mopped the kitchen and Maddie and Maycee always spill :)


Maddie, Maycee and Sofia


On Tuesday, we went with Carrie, Kai and Elli to the Forrest Park Miniature Railroad and then to a duck pond to feed the ducks. We were gone all day long. I think we left around 10:45 and didn't get home until around 7. The kids had a great time and they all got along pretty well.


There was only one little fight. I don't even know what it was about, but it was just like I remember when I was that little. It went something like "I'm not your friend anymore" , "Well, I'm not your friend either." followed by a few seconds of crossed arms and sour faces, then about 10 seconds later I heard "Mom can Elli and Kai come over to play when we get home". It was like a whole 30 second fight. LOL


Maycee
Maddie and Elli playing at the park


Maddie, Me and Maycee (I stole this one from Carrie's Facebook....Thanks, Carrie)

Maddie and Maycee
Elli, Kai and Maddie

Kai being helpful after lunch





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...