Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Field Trip

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted again. Time has just been flying by.

Anyway, last Wednesday was Maddie's first field trip. We went to the Frank Buck Zoo. She was just as excited to ride the school bus as she was to go to the zoo. She had a great time! I had a good time too except when one of the little girls in my group fell asleep on me on the bus and when I woke her up at the school I realized that she had drooled on me. YUCK! I really was very lucky though, besides Maddie I just had two other really sweet little girls in my group. I was worried I would have alot more than just 3.




Maddie petting a chinchilla. (that is probably spelled wrong)



Maddie petting a snake. She wasn't really wanting to pet it, but it is amazing what a little Kindergarten peer pressure will do.

Feeding the goat.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...